Top Navigaton

Home About Contact Design Shop

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Update on Life

WOW, okay! So much has happened since I last updated. Let's catch up?

I presented my Omega, and seriously... I thought I might pass out right there. I didn't eat for about three days and peed AT LEAST 12 times before I went up to present. While I was up there, I truly felt that I might melt into the floor at any given second. However, my amazing friends came to support me, and they assured me that I looked cool, calm, and collected, and killed the presentation. Whether or not I believe them is still up in the air, but I presented and my professors were so proud and it's over... so I'm happy.


I graduated college..? It's honestly so weird to say that. I don't feel any different, yet I keep seeing my diploma on the wall and the realizations set in that it's all over! It's strange because I'm definitely in a weird phase where I'm not quite sure which direction I should go in now. I've been applying to jobs, but grad school is in the back of my mind. Even if I did decide to go that route, it would be a few years off at least. I'd like to work full time for a while, as strange as that may sound. I want to get some real-life experience before I go back into the classroom.


Please don't stalk me? Although, honestly, all that information is pretty readily available on the internet. I have no money, it's no use stalking me - promise!

I've been spending all day working on my posting schedule for the next month and a half, and I'm really excited to share some of these posts with you. Sorry I've been flaky this past month... but moving across the country is serious work, y'all.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on graduating! All of my roommates graduated this past week and it's so cool to see everyone embarking on the next stage of life!!! :]]

    ReplyDelete