Top Navigaton

Home About Contact Design Shop

Friday, May 23, 2014

Style Watch: Moroccan Summer


Chloe + Isabel just launched their summer collection a few weeks ago and the polls are back: bold colors and semi-precious stones are all the rage! The summer collection, Moroccan Summer, features dreamy collections such as Casablanca, Jardin Majorelle, Sunlit Sahara, and Take Me To Tangier.

Each collection offers a price point for every girls budget. And in the coming weeks, I'm going to be sharing just how versatile these pieces are. Today I'm featuring the four major collections in the Moroccan Summer launch, but there are so many other amazing pieces in this collection that I wasn't able to cover. Want to shop the whole collection? See it in my boutique, here.

Want to earn free jewelry?! I'm looking for fashionistas that want to host online pop-up shops in the month of June. There are amazing hostess rewards! I'm going to be featuring a post all about hosting a pop-up shop tomorrow. If you think you might be interested, feel free to email me. You are in no way under any obligation to host a pop-up with me after receiving additional information. My email is dontpanicdeannablog[at]gmail.com!



[casablanca] 1. Casablanca Mother-of-Pearl Studs .. $24 // 2. Casablanca Fringe Drop Earrings .. $42 // 3. Casablanca Multi-Wrap Bracelet .. $48 // 4. Casablanca Fringe Multi-Wrap Bracelet .. $48 // 5. Casablanca Mother-of-Pearl Long Necklace .. $68 // 6. Casablanca Tassel Statement Necklace .. $98 // 7. Casablanca Long Statement Necklace .. $118



[jardin majorelle] 1. Jardin Fuchsia Stud Earrings .. $24 // 2. Jardin Yellow Stud Earrings .. $24 // 3. Jardin Majorelle Post Drop Earrings .. $48 // 4. Jardin Majorelle Chandelier Earrings .. $68 // 5. Jardin Majorelle Toggle Bracelet .. $68 // 6. Jardin Majorelle Collar Necklace .. $68 // 7. Jardin Majorelle Statement Necklace .. $138



[sunlit sahara] 1. Sunlit Sahara Petite Drop Earrings .. $28 // 2. Sunlit Sahara Statement Ring .. $48 // 3. Sunlit Sahara Post Drop Earrings .. $68 // 4. Sunlit Sahara Cuff .. $98 // 5. Sunlit Sahara Statement Ladder Necklace .. $118



[take me to tangier] 1. Tangier Convertible Post Earrings .. $48 // 2. Tangier Deco Statement Ring .. $48 // 3. Tangier Toggle Bracelet .. $58 // 4. Tangier Collar Necklace .. $98 // 5. Tangier Convertible Statement Necklace .. $148

What are your favorite pieces I featured today? Want to earn free jewelry by hosting an online pop-up shop with me in June? Email me at dontpanicdeannablog[at]gmail.com to learn more! Shop the rest of the collection in my online boutique, here!

Disclaimer: This post is in affiliation with chloe + isabel - a direct sales company that I work for. Clicking on these links and then making a purchase will give me a commission. This is how I'm currently paying my student loans. So if you decide to make a purchase, my student loan counselors thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment