Top Navigaton

Home About Contact Design Shop

Monday, April 28, 2014

Wishful Thinking v.2

I'm literally freaking out. It is my last week of classes in my undergrad. MY LAST WEEK. When did this even happen? I have four days of classes left to make some serious magic and finish the semester (and my entire undergrad...) strong.

So what am I wishing for this week?

1. PATIENCE! Goodness gracious, I sure do need it this week. Especially when working with design. Sometimes you work hours on something and no matter what you do, it just doesn't look right. I have a lot of designs and a lot of drafts to get through without pulling my hair out.

2. Grace! My omega presentation is on Thursday, and I have to present my REAL business to a lot of people. A lot of people will make business plans for pretend businesses... but I have a lot more on the line. This is a real business, with real customers, and the criticisms will be extra real and hurt way worse.

Honestly, I don't think I have room to wish for anything extra this week. If I have enough patience and grace to make it through these next four days, I will be absolutely golden.

PS: those of you in college... yeah I had to do exit loan counseling the other day where they essentially tell you how much you owe and your options on how to pay it back. STUDENT LOANS ARE REAL, AND YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THEM EVENTUALLY... unless you die.

No comments:

Post a Comment