Top Navigaton

Home About Contact Design Shop

Monday, April 7, 2014

Wishful Thinking v.1

Monday morning marks a brand new week and a new opportunity for great things to happen! I have kind of a busy week coming up, so here are a few things I'm wishing for.

1. Safe travels! I'll be flying home this week (yay!) and I'm am wishing that everything goes according to plan and I have no issues getting there. A few weeks ago I got a flat tire on the way to the airport (yuck) so I'm kind of weary even though I got new tires.

2. Warm weather?! This one is probably a longshot because I'm in the mountains now and it's raining... and on Wednesday I head north, so it'll probably be cold. But I don't think asking for some warm weather on my birthday week is too much.

3. Oh, right! My birthday! It's Friday... I'll be turning 21, again, thank you very much. And anyone that decides to argue otherwise can feel free to step right up and speak with me :) So I hope that is lovely, though I think it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment