Top Navigaton

Home About Contact Design Shop

Friday, April 11, 2014

Twenty-Two





Last year I absolutely swore that I would never age a year older than 21. But, alas, here we are. The 11th of April in the year 2014. And I'm terrified to say that I made it to 22.

This past year, I've had a great job, finished my senior year of undergrad, traveled up and down the east coast, seen a bunch of concerts, met a ton of people, and had a pretty decent year. 22 + graduation means a little bit of growing up. But as far as I'm concerned - there is always room for fun and to enjoy life. I'll find some room, somewhere.

Also... I'm so, so sorry. I really don't want to do this. But a deep, dark part of me has been waiting for this moment so it's acceptable. It's my birthday so I can do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment