Top Navigaton

Home About Contact Design Shop

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Shipping Up To Boston

Today I'm headed home! It's my birthday weekend, I have some job interviews, and then I have Easter break - so I was able to get the time off of school. Any free time I have while I'm home will be spent working on my omega presentation - which is due less than 2 weeks after I get back to school!

I'm also hoping to do a couple of projects around my apartment... but those will be on the serious back burner because I'm potentially getting my own place when I get home! Everything is still very much in the early stages, but I'm excited to see where it goes.

Honestly, I really need this quick getaway even if it's only a week and half. The end of the semester and the realness of graduation day is crushing down on me. The break will absolutely do me some good! Now... let's just hope I remembered to download a movie to watch during my flight, hmmm...

1 comment:

  1. Yooooooo I always forget you live in Boston when you're not at school! Let me know if you ever want to collab on everything - I live in Somerville :]]] Hope you have a super fun birthday time!!!

    ReplyDelete