Top Navigaton

Home About Contact Design Shop

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Design Diaries v.3

The redesign is complete! I am officially running on no sleep. I accidentally got way too caught up in this project and forgot about all of my other immediate responsibilities. (Oops!) I'm so excited about the simplified color palette and new design. Here's the final mockup I was working off of:


I had so much fun doing this, and am definitely interested in doing more blog redesigns. If you'd like me to redesign your blog for you, shoot me an email! I'm in the early stages of freelance designing and would love to speak to interested bloggers about redoing your blog for an introductory rate!

Feel free to email me at dontpanicdeannablog[at]gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT!!! it looks amazing, who cares if you didn't get anything done, hahaha. So great!

    ReplyDelete