Top Navigaton

Home About Contact Design Shop

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Birthday Wishlist // Year 21+1

So last year I made this really complex birthday wishlist and I actually got a lot of what I wanted, which is great! This year, I'm trying to think of what to put on my wishlist... and I honestly don't know. I don't feel like I need anything extra this year to make me happy. So take this post with a grain of salt. And if you see a Mercedes or something in this post, please accept my jokes.


The Gift of Maven: So I tried out a Julep subscription one month and accidentally got hooked. The colors are so fun and the nail polish is amazing quality because of their 4-free formula. I love it - but it isn't really in my beauty budget right now... and I am kind of way too stocked on nail polish to justify buying it for myself. If you want to try out Maven for yourself (your first box is free - just pay shipping!) check it out here!


Spotify Premium: Y'all should have seen this coming. If you have followed this blog even for just a day you'll know that I'm addicted to Spotify. You can gift premium in 1, 3, 6, or 12 month increments. If you are refusing for whatever awful reason you have, GO TRY SPOTIFY PREMIUM. You get one month free and if you don't like it - cancel it. But I swear you won't.


How cute? These dresses [left] & [right] are adorable. I'm thinking of picking one of them up for graduation. Which is now in one month and one day, thank you very much.


And finally, how about buying a gift for yourself? The summer capsule collection over at chloe + isabel just launched, and the colors are so beautiful. A lot of these pieces are limited edition, and bound to sell out. Check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment