Top Navigaton

Home About Contact Design Shop

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Music On My Mind v.1

With my senior project presentation coming due on May 1st, I've been tied to my computer more often than not. Hence,I need a kickin' soundtrack to keep me going. I've been using Spotify Premium and their discover feature to recommend a bunch of new music. I'm really digging it! One of my friends actually recommended MØ and I'm head over heels addicted. Slow Love may just be my favorite song literally forever.


Although I don't officially work for Spotify as an Influencer this semester, I continue to stand by the product! I use Spotify every single day. I never felt right downloading music illegally, or I'd get the album with a virus or something; and I always hated buying songs and albums from iTunes because they're expensive and I feel they don't transfer easily from device to device. If you want to try Spotify premium for free for 30 days, you can use this link to sign up!

And, as a bonus... I've been addicted to Fall Out Boy b-sides and acoustic songs. Here are some of my favorites:



What songs can't you get out of your head this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment