Top Navigaton

Home About Contact Design Shop

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Fall Semester Is Ending!

The fall semester of my senior year in college is coming to an end... quickly. Wow - I never thought I would say that statement. Considering I had never planned on attending college until my senior year of high school, I am extremely proud of myself. I accomplished a whole lot this semester... although I will admit I took on way more than I could appropriately handle. I have big dreams, and a lot of ambition - but I have to remember that I'm not superhuman, and if I spread myself too thin then I will not be able to produce my best work.

That being said, here are a few things that I designed this past semester:






In addition to working at my computer, I worked for The Sampler as an intern. I learned how to contact artists' management in search of things such as media passes, and had the opportunity to watch a little music blog really blossom over the course of a semester.

I had a little bit of additional income through my Etsy Shop. I design a variety of typographic prints and sell them for a small profit.


Passion Typographic Print by dontpanicdeanna

I also did some marketing for Spotify and Adobe Creative Cloud. Follow the links to try a free trial of Spotify and Creative Cloud, respectively. With a part-time job at Old Navy on top of all that! Oh, wait - I own a direct sales business as well over at Chloe + Isabel by Deanna.

I can't really say that I'll miss this semester! Though I accomplished a lot, I also wish I could have focused on classes more. Next semester I have a really great schedule with a great set of classes and teachers. It'll be much more conductive to learning, and I'll be sure to not take on too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment