Top Navigaton

Home About Contact Design Shop

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Senior Year Begins

"Hi everybody, my name is Deanna and I'm a senior in creative marketing and design."

Is this honestly how I have to introduce myself in all my classes? A senior? Already!? I feel like I was just a freshman... College so far as been a crazy, chaotic, emotional experience on so many levels and I'm not quite ready for it to come to an end!

I have so many things going on this semester, I hope that I'll have a second to revel in my seniority...

I'm taking 6 (technically 7!) classes... I have a couple of core classes that I'm behind on... College Algebra, Intro to Pre-Health Sciences I, and World Civilizations through the 1500s. But I do have a lot of classes related to my major that I'm looking forward to! Social Media Marketing (obviously!), Pre-Omega, and Art & Craft Design (!!!).
I have an internship! I'm officially interning with The Sampler! The Sampler is an incredible LA-based music blog that offers an eclectic mix of music recommendations right on the first page. No more searching through hundreds of genre-based music blogs looking for new music.
I'm still working for Chloe + Isabel! We just launched our fall collection and I'm so excited to share it in the next blog post. I'm giving away a pair of the round emerald stud earrings to a lucky customer who makes a purchase between now and August 31st at 11:59pm! Be sure to sign up as my customer so that you can be considered for any future contests!
And I'm still selling on Etsy! I haven't been adding too many new pieces, but there are still a bunch of favorites available. Shop here!

I'm so excited to track the good (and the bad) moments through my senior year, and I hope you'll stick around to experience it with me!

1 comment:

  1. Agh I feel the same way. I'm a junior this year and am suddenly thrown into several management positions. I don't know how to handle it all!

    ReplyDelete