Top Navigaton

Home About Contact Design Shop

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Let Summer Live!

I'm finally home for the summer! I haven't had 2 moments to sit down and type out a coherent blog post... but let's catch up on what's been happening.

I've been working on launching my chloe + isabel line. I still haven't sold a single piece or booked a pop-up shop - but I'm working hard at it. Without school work I'll definitely have time to sit down and really work at it! It's a little discouraging though. If you're interested in hosting an online pop-up shop I would most definitely appreciate it!

I made the 14-hour drive home from North Carolina to Massachusetts. You'd think afterwards I'd want to sleep... but instead I painted my entire apartment in 2 days! I'll have to share pictures of my little space soon. After I rested up at home for 4 days I flew on down to Tampa, FL where I've been spending the last week. I just arrived home last night and I'm so thrilled to be spending the next few days settling in for summer.

Whew, I've been on vacation for so long that this post is starting to feel like work. Ah! Gotta fix that.

What are you most looking forward to this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment