Top Navigaton

Home About Contact Design Shop

Monday, April 29, 2013

That's a Wrap!

I feel like this semester has flown by! It's already time to take some finals, pack up, and head home to Massachusetts for the summer. I'm trying to decide why exactly this semester has gone by so quickly and I've finally come to the conclusion that it definitely might be because I've been so busy!

Here's a quick re-cap, in case you missed it!

I started this little blog!
I got tickets to some amazing shows!
I got to go on vacation!
I got accepted to work at Bonnaroo!
I got busy with school-work...
I turned 21!
I became a Spotify Campus Influencer!
I became a Merchandiser for chloe + isabel!

This blog has been such a source of joy for me! (Although it would be great to earn an income from here...) that's not why I blog! It gives me great pride and joy to be able to go back through my posts and see all of the great things I have been able to accomplish in just a few short months.

I have only begun to show my true potential, and I'm really starting to grow as an individual. I really hope you'll stick around for the ride, because I feel like I have some really great things coming my way - and they all mean nothing if I have no one to share it with!

4 comments:

  1. hey oh massachusetts! look me up - I'm camped out in somerville all summer. I'm stoked to see what you do with this blog. :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somerville, oh could it be the very same home of the Boston Burger Company?! One of my favorite spots :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, you've been so busy! All things you should definitely be proud of :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kyla! Hard work pays off sometime, right?!

      Delete