Top Navigaton

Home About Contact Design Shop

Monday, April 1, 2013

I've Gone Missing

Sorry for the lack of updates, everybody! I've been feeling extremely under the weather the past couple of days and honestly haven't had anything exciting enough to blog about.

I have a couple of design projects in the works right now that I'm super excited to share. The semester only has about 4 weeks left so it's really crunch time.

Does any body have suggestions for low-cost to promote blogs? I had such a great experience advertising with Kaelah over at Little Chief Honeybee last month, but unfortunately will be on a really tight budget this month with travelling expenses.

I'll be around with some new stuff very soon!

2 comments:

  1. I just always spend money on lower-cost blogs. If they're just starting out, usually ad spots run about five dollars, and I go a day or two without coffee during the month and strike even!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I just signed up for 2 low-cost blogs for the month; lets hope I do well! :)

      Delete