Top Navigaton

Home About Contact Design Shop

Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Favorites: One Hit Wonders

Happy Friday! While browsing the internet earlier, I stumbled across this list of VH1's 100 Greatest One Hit Wonders. Reading over the list brought back some rather hilarious memories. It seemed like the perfect topic for this weeks Friday Favorites post!



6. I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) by The Proclaimers (1988)
5. Tainted Love by Softcell (1981)
4. I Know What Boys Like by The Waitresses (1982)
3. 99 Luftballons by Nena (1983)
2. Take On Me by a-ha (1985)
1. Come On Eileen by Dexy's Midnight Runners (1982)

Did you read over the list; what are some of your favorites? What do you think will become some one hit wonders of today?

3 comments:

  1. Really awesome blog :) Enjoyed your posts so I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Awards

    Details are on my page:
    http://magicinacupcake.blogspot.com/

    You can view it if you want :)

    ReplyDelete