Top Navigaton

Home About Contact Design Shop

Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Favorites: chloe + isabel

Happy Friday! I know all my posts lately just seem to be me sharing good news, and I'm sorry! But I am just overwhelmed with all the good fortune that has come my way recently, and I love having the opportunity to share it all here. As of yesterday, I am now a merchandiser for chloe + isabel! Not only will this give me an opportunity to earn some extra income, I'll also be able to use my degree in marketing and really put my theories to the test!

This week, I wanted to share some of my favorite chloe + isabel pieces. Even better? All of them are less than $25! I sense a shopping spree coming on over here.



All of the above pieces can be found over in my boutique under the 24 under $25 section. Also be sure to check out my picks for Mother's Day, as well as my personal favorites!

Ooh, one more thing! chloe + isabel is hosting a friends + family sale right now! Until Monday, April 29th at 11:59PM EST, you can receive 25% off your order of $50 or more! All you have to do is enter BFF25 at the checkout. What could be simpler?



Please, let me know if you have any questions - or if you're interested in hosting a pop-up shop with chloe + isabel. I'd be more than happy to accomodate you.

What's your favorite piece of jewelry on the chloe + isabel website?!

No comments:

Post a Comment