Top Navigaton

Home About Contact Design Shop

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Update from Florida!

Sleeping until noon is where it's at, y'all. I almost never get to sleep in at school between classes and work, but having absolutely nothing to do means I can sleep until whenever! I'll regret it when I get back to school though! I slept nearly 12 hours and I'm STILL tired? The weather was really nice this weekend, but now it seems to be cloudy and rainy.

Alicia's parents' mastiff had her puppies yesterday, 10 of them! So our task this week is pretty much to take care of puppies. I wish they were a little bit older so they would at least play. It brings back some memories of when my parents' saint bernard had puppies, it was a crazy time in my little life.

I'll try and have a real update soon, I wish I had time and / or the internet access to do so.

So much spring break, so little time!

Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment