Top Navigaton

Home About Contact Design Shop

Sunday, March 24, 2013

I'm Going to Bonnaroo!



My acceptance letter came on Friday, guys! For some crazy reason I'm actually looking forward to working in Tennessee June weather, camping with tens of thousands of strangers. I feel like I haven't done anything this weekend besides look up all sorts of survival guides and packing lists.

It's still two months away, but I just want to be prepared! I have already begun making lists and getting clothes together. I bought a new pair of shoes, a skirt, some shorts, and a shirt. I realize that there are a million moe important things I need to buy, but shopping for clothes is more fun than camping gear.



For anyone interested I'll be working during-show (merp) as part of the partner activities team. "Assists festival partners and sponsors with their activations on site from helping set up to running fan interaction with the different activities." It wasn't my first choice, but I'm happy to just be a part of the team, honestly. (And the free ticket is cool, too!) Anyone interested in volunteering can APPLY HERE! Why not!? It'll be fun!

Have any of you gone to Bonnaroo before? What do you wish someone had told you before you went?

2 comments:

  1. gaaaaaaaaaaah a huge crew of my friends are doing this and it sounds SO DOPE. I hope you have an awesome time (and, you know, blog about it...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why didn't you join in!? It's such a cool opportunity!

      Delete