Top Navigaton

Home About Contact Design Shop

Friday, March 1, 2013

March Goals

Happy March! Am I the only one who feels like February slipped by in a crazy dream-like whirlwind? Between school snow-days and getting lost for days at a time in my internet land, I guess it just passed along without me. Anyway, the goal forecast for March is looking good, and I hope to accomplish some great things this month.



1. Attend all my classes! Due to vacations and my birthday celebrations, I'll have to miss a couple of classes. But it's really important that I don't skip any more classes on top of that. Life of a college student, right?
2. Don't overspend on vacation! I have a strict budget for the entire month, and overspending on vacation can throw the whole month out of whack. This one is definitely going to be difficult.
3. Work on developing the blog! So far, I love this little blog. I can't seem to get enough of it. I want to make sure that I keep up with it and work on it each day to make it better, and be able to find readers I can connect with.
4. Design, design, design! I've been good at this one so far; designing has brought me such a challenge but also a great deal of happiness these past few weeks. Spending more time on my designs will make me a better artist and also happier overall with a sense of accomplishment.

What are some of your goals for the upcoming month?

No comments:

Post a Comment