Top Navigaton

Home About Contact Design Shop

Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Favorites: TV Shows

So last week I covered some of my favorite movies, and I feel like favorite TV shows go right alongside that! I don't get a whole lot of opportunities to watch TV. Whenever I do, it's either old episodes on Netflix, or if I'm lucky... new episodes on Hulu. But I never have time in my schedule to watch TV shows as soon as they air on the actual TV. Regardless, here's a few of my favorites.



1. New Girl: I love Zooey Deschanel, I love Jess Day, I love the roommate chemistry, the loft, and True American. This show is real to me - I know that these personality types are all mashed up in a loft in California somewhere and I love it. This show provides endless laughs with amazing characters.

2. One Tree Hill: I know, it's old! But ironically I just started watching it. Actually, I did see an episode when it aired ONCE, but only because Pete Wentz and Fall Out Boy were in it. I had no idea what was going on in the show, but I knew my favorite band was there! I've developed such an emotional bond with these characters (I don't think that's healthy). I'm on season 6 now, and I'm scared because there are so few seasons left!

3. 2 Broke Girls: Kat Dennings, yes. If you read my last Friday Favorites post, you'll know that Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist is one of my favorite movies. That's where my love affair with Kat Dennings began. She's awesomely sassy, just like me! Her role as Max Black in 2 Broke Girls is perfect.

4. Storage Wars: Everybody has a favorite show similar to this! I love watching these people bid crazy amounts of money on a locker they can hardly see inside, and then somehow making a few thousand dollars in profit. Some of the things they find are just so awesome!

What are some of your favorite shows? Anything I should check out?

6 comments:

  1. I love New Girl! Totally adore Zooey Deschanel and think it's too funny.

    How I Met Your Mother is another fave and on netflix too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to like HIMYM soo badly! But every time I watch it I just think "this isn't funny...?" But I really wish I liked it because everyone else on earth seems to be obsessed!

      Delete
  2. New Girl is my #1 favorite show recently! My fiance LOVES storage wars, but I prefer to watch Pawn Stars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE Pawn Stars as well! I always find myself watching long marathons of it on weekends :)

      Delete
  3. I was obsessed with One Tree Hill few years ago!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go through phases with it. I try not to watch it TOO much because I get too emotionally invested and end up crying all day, but I can't get over how much I love it.

      Delete