1. BB Dakota: When the Night Comes dress in Petal. ($99.99) I don't know if I would actually be so daring to wear such a light pink color because I'm already so pale. But the lace is just too cute to resist. Maybe a dark cardigan could help from washing me out.
2. Sapphire for Hire Dress. ($49.99) This dress has been sitting in my favorites forever. I get a little weary with the defined waistline dresses because I find them to be uncomfortable when I wear them for too long; but the color and detail on the front? Love, love, love.
3. Nice to Meet Cute Top. ($42.99) Let's face it: the necktie totally makes this shirt come together. I want 3 shirts and neckties in 50 different colors and permission to wear this shirt everyday, please.
4. Musee Rodin Skirt. ($34.99) This is another one of those pieces that I would look for an excuse to wear daily. I find this style skirt to be super flattering! With so many colors and a price like that, I wouldn't think twice about ordering a few.
5. Black Currant Scones Heel. ($49.99) I'm not a heel person! I'll drool over them all day on the internet, but when it comes to actually wearing them, I cringe. I do too many weird dance moves and fall far too many times throughout the day to wear them on a regular basis. But this cute pair might make me change my ways.
6. Full Course Load Bag. ($84.99) I have a bad problem with bags. I have so many, and never want to give any up. The result is so many bags in a tote under my bed... I can't possibly wear all of them, but can't give them up. This one would be perfect for school - those days when I feel too dressed up to carry my go-to backpack.
7. Green of the Jungle Bag. ($59.99) I wouldn't normally go for a bag with animal print, but this green and leopard combo is way subtle and super dreamy. Too bad it's out of stock :(