Top Navigaton

Home About Contact Design Shop

Monday, March 25, 2013

Birthday Wishlist // Year 21

The rumors are true, I'm an Aries baby (April 11th!); and 21 is just around the corner! I wanted to put together a cute little graphic of a handful of things I'm hoping for this year (other than money to pay off my credit card debt, ouch!).



1. Keurig K-Cup Home Brewer $115 (free shipping!) from Amazon
2. Sanuk Yoga Sling $36 (free shipping!) from Zappos
3. Ravenclaw Charm Bracelet $16 from Etsy
4. Prismacolor Mixed Media Set $58 from Amazon
5. Fossil Morgan Traveler in Black $168 (free shipping!) from Zappos
6. Tribal Backpack $32 from FredFlare
7. Fujifilm Instax Mini $59 from WalMart
8. Crosley Cruiser in Green $80 from Target
9. Harry Potter 8-film Collection $57 from Amazon
10. Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium for Mac $599 Student Edition

Also feel free to browse my Etsy favorites, Pinterest boards, and Wanelo saves for inspiration!

What do you want most for your birthday this year!?

2 comments:

  1. Keurig's are the best and worst thing in the world. my roommate has one and I drink SO much coffee because of it. What can I say? addicting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually don't even like coffee! But I'm addicted to tea!! (My whole family is! - My grandma literally buys 14+ boxes when they go on sale!) But being in the dorm, heating up the water in the microwave doesn't take right and is NEVER the right temperature. I use a coffee pot to brew hot water now but we're not supposed to have them - so I'm hoping for a Keurig :)

      Delete