Top Navigaton

Home About Contact Design Shop

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

LCH Partnership

This is my own little piece of the internet. I realize that I have only been a blog for nearly a week, but I've began to get a little lonely over here chatting to myself. I'd like to think that there are people out there that want to listen to what I have to say. I know there are definitely people out there that I want to listen to, I just haven't come across their blogs yet! That's why today, I took a step towards making this blog more serious and purchased an ad. Starting today and for the whole month, my ad will be displayed over at Little Chief Honey Bee.



Little Chief Honey Bee is the lifestyle / family / fashion / design / etc blog behind the sweetest gal on this side of the internet, Kaelah. I'm so happy to partner up with her this month and promote my blog. I've been following her ever since the days of Livejournal, and it seems crazy to think that my little ad is on the side of her huge blog that I've grown to know and love!

If you've been directed here from Kaelah's blog, then welcome! I'm thrilled you've taken a chance to check out my blog. If you like what you see, take a chance and stick around! I'd love for you to be around while I grow this little blog.

Also, if you have a blog, feel free to advertise it in the comments of this post. I'd love the opportunity to check out my readers' blogs!

3 comments:

  1. sweetest post ever, deanna! so so excited to have you! i know you + your blog will do great things! <3

    ReplyDelete