Top Navigaton

Home About Contact Design Shop

Monday, February 25, 2013

Take Me to the Farm!

Bonnaroo tickets went on sale recently, and the line-up is absolutely spectacular. Passion Pit, Matt & Kim, The Lumineers, The xx, Mumford & Sons, Of Monsters and Men... just to skim the surface! As much as I'm dying to shell out the $300 right this instant, the volunteer program caught my eye this morning. For just 24 hours of volunteer work before the festival, I can have a free ticket, free showers, and a meal for every shift I work. Why wouldn't I try!? There are so many cool volunteer opportunities, not to mention I couldn't make $300 working for minimum wage for 24 hours. Applications start in March and I'm too excited to get my hands on one!



I feel like I've been filling out applications left and right. In my previous post, I spoke about how I had began applying for internships. Well, shortly after that I sent in an application to work with LeakyCon 2013! If you're not familiar with LeakyCon, it's one of (if not THE) biggest Harry Potter convention! This summer, it's being held in Portland, OR and London. If I was chosen, I would get to attend both of them... dream come true! Of course LeakyCon Boston happened in 2009 before I realized that Harry Potter conventions could even be a thing.

Hopefully something works out for me this summer; I'll be 21 and I want it to be a really unforgettable summer!

I only have one item left in my Etsy shop, and it expires this week. Be sure to check it out and scoop it up if it tickles your fancy. I'd love to move it before it expires.

No comments:

Post a Comment