Top Navigaton

Home About Contact Design Shop

Sunday, February 24, 2013

On Internships

In order to graduate, I need to complete an internship. I'm realizing that I'm scheduled to graduate in a little over a year, so I guess that means I need to get an opportunity lined up. I'm looking over all these internship options I have all over the internet and honestly, it's a bit overwhelming! I know that I want a social media marketing internship of some sort, but at the same time I know I want to work somewhere that I have a personal connection to, or else I won't be happy. Something in fashion, or web design, or ice cream... who knows!

I just sent out my first internship application today (!!!) for a social media assistant position with a fashion website. AND it's about 10 minutes from home! Can you say fingers crossed? I would love nothing more than to be able to get on board with a company like that. I'm so passionate about learning; I just hope my future internship employer can see that!

No comments:

Post a Comment