Top Navigaton

Home About Contact Design Shop

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Can't Stop, Won't Stop

I think I'm addicted to my design work right now; not that I'm complaining! I'm in an advanced graphic design class and we've been covering typography for the last three weeks. I don't mind typography, I actually rather enjoy it. But I feel as though I'm not being as challenged as I would like to be. I don't feel as though I'm having an opportunity to grow as a designer. Maybe that's why I've been taking on so much extra design work.

It's funny, I'm in charge of making a ton of flyers on campus, but I'm not passionate about photoshopping some flyers together. It's just not what I enjoy doing in my design time. Today, I designed a quick blogger banner for my best friend Karley over at Insignificant Ramblings.



If I'm able to keep up the good work and crank out a bunch of designs on the side in addition to my schoolwork, I might consider doing à la carte designs to make a little extra money and expand my portfolio.

Hmmm... just need to find some friends that need some work done to start. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. You should seriously do that because you're fantastic at it and I love my banner!

    ReplyDelete